AID’s work is made possible by the generous donations of many individuals like you. Even a small contribution by you goes a long way in bringing hopes to millions of underprivileged people in India.
AID-Inc is registered with the IRS under the category 501(c)(3). It’s federal Tax-ID is 04-3652609.You can contribute your donations to AID; All donations are tax-exempt.
There are many ways you can donate to AID…
1. Credit Card Donations:
Make a secure online donation now using your Credit Card.
2. Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) :
Make a one time donation or setup recurring donation by directly tranferring funds from your account to AID electronically. For more Information on Electronic Fund Transfer(EFT) email us at eft AT aidindia DOT org or call us at 512-828-0356.
- Fill out the Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Form (PDF format) to authorize AID to instruct your financial Instituition to make recurring donations to AID from the account of your choice and mail it to:
P.O. Box 4224,
Austin, TX 78765
- Please notify AID by calling 1-888-TALK-2-AID and also emailing info AT aidindia DOT org about any change of postal address/email address, change of account information, change of amount and cancellation of EFT.
3. Personal Check :
Please make a check payable to “AID” and mail it to:
P.O. Box 4224,
Austin, TX 78765
Other ways to help AID financially
You can easily incorporate these in your daily routine at no cost to you and help support developmental projects for the needy in India:
- Matching Grants: Several companies match donations by its employees to charitable orga nizations. You can find out if your company has such a program and register AID with them. AID is registered with the IRS as a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organization and our federal Tax-ID number is 04-3652609. If you need more information to register AID with your company or after you finish registering, please let us know.
- Grants from Linguistic and Cultural Associations: Several cultural and linguistic associations have made donations to AID. You can request your association to do the same – if necessary, the donation can also be directed to projects in a particular state or region. In addition, some cultural groups also donate part of their proceeds from programs and events that they organize.
- Grants from companies: Your company may be making grants to projects or organizations. In some cases we might have to write proposals for particular project with the details of the budget to qualify for the grant. If you can investigate into this and get in touch with us , we can work with you on writing the proposal.
You can volunteer for AID by spreading the message about AID among your friends or locality: distributing AID newsletters locally, sending emails to friends, linking the AID website to popular websites, talking to people at gatherings, etc.
You can attend our meetings (held every Sunday afternoon on campus), contribute your time, ideas and talent to acheive our goals. Click here for venue, timings, directions, etc. To regularly receive information about our activities, you can join our mailing list by sending a SUBSCRIBE email to austin dot aidindia at gmail dot com.